All content, functionalities, and utilities available on our website, comprising logos, graphics, text, their arrangement, and programmatic self-help tools are the exclusive properties of the American Council of Professional Accountants and are protected under international copyright laws. All rights - even and including those, which are not expressly granted - are completely reserved.
Use of Website Information:
We grant every visitor a non–transferable, restricted, and non–exclusive right to access, use, download, and print the content of this website. However, you must agree to the following terms:
- All details and information available on the website should be used only for information–related purposes.
- No details/content should be altered, modified, reproduced, transmitted, posted, or redistributed in any way.
- You and you alone are accountable for how you decide to use the information contained on this website and on our other web- and social media pages, and you alone assume full responsibility for the results and impacts of such use.
- All details and information available on the site are subject to copyright protection. So, if you take any content/information/details from the website, you must do it only after seeking permission from us and when you use that information, you must duly cite, attribute and credit our website as a source of that information.
- Is derogatory, obscene, or threatening.
- Would provoke the conduct that would lead to offense or the violation of any law.
- Would cause the infringement of the copyright or intellectual property or any other rights.
- Contains any virus or harmful element.
- Provides false or misleading information or statement.
We neither review nor take responsibility for the posts made by users on our website. Nevertheless, we always have the right to reject or remove any post or information, partially or completely.
Warranties and Disclaimers:
At the American Council of Professional Accountants, we never warrant the information and details available on our site, which is given "as is" without any type of warranty, including without any warranty pertaining to non–infringement and the results or performance you may get by making use of the details and information. We will never be held responsible for any omission or error in the content and information or documents used as reference or linked with our website.
Further, we never guarantee that:
- Our website caters to your requirements.
- All our content/materials are secure, timely, constant, recent, and error-free.
- All browsers get reliable and accurate results while using our website.
- Any error related to software will be rectified immediately.
- Anything downloaded or acquired through our website should be done at the browser's risk or own discretion and risk. Browsers will be only responsible for any damage to their computer or data loss due to the download of such materials.
- Our website and details/content may have technical errors or typographical inaccuracies. We have the right to change any information/content/details anytime without any prior notice.
Any and all disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the federal laws of the United States of America in tandem with the laws of the State of Texas.